New Product: Higher Ground Cannabis
Solvent-less hash, like dry sift and ice water extraction, represents the highest quality and least adulterated form of cannabis concentrate. The goal of solvent-less extracts like dry sift and ice water hash (or bubble hash) is pure glandular trichome head isolation, as the heads contain the sought after cannabinoids and terpenes. In contrast to solvent based extractions, solvent-less extractions are not usually 100% free of contaminate (plant matter), with the exception of rosin. This means that 'full melt' dry sift and ice water hash is extremely difficult to achieve without very high quality starting material and an experienced hash maker. Plants that received foliar sprays during flower, will produce subpar hash as the trichomes are coated in additional layers of waxy membranes, making them difficult to isolate.
Both ice water hash and dry sift will be labeled with a micron or LPI (lines per inch) designation, respectively. The number indicates the size of the holes in the screen, which correlates to the size of the trichome heads in the hash.
- Clean Green Certified (Program created in 2004 as a way to regulate legal cannabis products that are considered "organic". Farm has yearly on-site inspections, third party lab testing, and a carbon footprint reduction plan)
- Extracted from organic fresh frozen whole plant cannabis
- 100% solventless
- Full Melt
- Ice Wax has a firmer feel and texture when frozen, will soften at room temperature. If left out for to long.
- Ice Wax has the appearance of light brown sugar
ABOUT THE STRAINS
- Peruvian Pit Viper & Hawaiian Candy (1:1 CBD:THC ratios)
- Hawaiian Candy (Hawaiian Trainwreck x 97' KC 36)
- Cookies 36 G-cut (Forum Cookies x 97' KC 36) Sweet and tart flavor like a candy. Effects kick in the face and head first, with elevated mood. High travels down the body reliving pain and muscle tension in the body.
- 97' KC 36 (Indica Strain, Higher Ground strain) Sweet Guava flavor with a spicy floral aroma. Full body relaxation. Great for meditation and enjoying nature.
INFO + LINKS:
Clean Green Certified https://www.cleangreencert.org/
The Solventless Hash Rating System: How to Determine Quality